No doubt, air conditioners have nowadays become quite relevant in Indian homes with people choosing for Best 1.5 Ton AC in India, or 1 ton and 2 ton as well. Basically, according to a study, of the total world population those have installed ACs, about 5% of the total include Indian population. Moreover, it’s growing fast.
Not to mention, every year the temperature during summers crosses their previous limits to set new records.
Certainly, this makes the numerous top AC brand in India to constantly innovate new technologies that not only help in effective & faster cooling. In addition, it even cuts down the tension of people to spend more on their electricity bills.
Hence, if you are looking to get the best 1.5 ton AC in India for yourself, based on various aspects we did comprehensive research. As a result, we listed an article that reviews Top 9 Best 1.5 Ton Air Conditioners in India in 2020. Additionally, with a summarized buying guide & survey analysis reports for better clarity on the topic.
TOP 9 BEST 1.5 TON ACs IN INDIA
1. DAIKIN 1.5 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (FTKF50TV16U/RKF50TV16U, Copper Condenser)
Undeniably, a prominent & well-known manufacturer of air conditioning solutions in India is the brand Daikin from Japan. Significantly, focussed on providing the best air conditioning techniques the FTKF50TV16U/RKF50TV16U from Daikin is one of the best 1.5 ton AC in India and most energy efficient Air Conditioner.
FEATURES of this best 1.5-ton inverter split AC in India in 2020:
1. Especially, the advanced Neo Swing Inverter compressor in this 1.5 ton AC works hassle-free with the highest efficiency. Hence, without any friction or distortion in its operation, it guarantees to work for longer life.
2. Specifically, this Air Conditioner uses Coanada Airflow method for uniform cooling. Eventually, it creates an imaginary 3D cloud of cool air. All in all, it drives the air upwards towards the ceiling instead of downwards. As a result, it gets distributed equally to each corner of the room.
3. Altogether, with the powerful compressor & intelligent airflow technique, the AC with its PowerChill mode ensures instant cooling. Meanwhile, even when the outside ambient temperature is rising high.
4. Furthermore, apart from this, when talking about efficiency the Econo mode comes into the picture. Basically, it sets the AC to run in the most optimized electricity use. Hence, it guarantees a big time-savings.
5. Lastly, Voltage fluctuations are quite variable for this the in-built stabilizer holds good at a range of 161V to 264V.
6. In addition, Other features include Self-diagnosis to troubleshoot issues from home itself, Auto clean function, & Sleep mode to create pleasant conditions while saving & hence saving on power.
1 Year on this best 1.5 ton AC in India from Daikin. In addition, 5 Years on Compressor from Daikin.
2. LG 1.5 TON 5 STAR DUAL INVERTER SPLIT AC (KS-Q18HNZD, Copper Condenser)
Not to mention, LG has always been one of the most reliable brands when it comes to Indian AC & household appliances. Certainly, with technologies prevalent in multiple domains, LG is no less when it comes to air conditioners. The KS-Q18HNZD 1.5 ton Air Conditioner from LG turns out to be under one of the best AC in India.
FEATURES of this one of the best 1.5-ton split ACs in India:
1. Basically, with an upgrade over regular inverter compressor, LG KS-Q18HNZD comes with a Dual rotary motor Inverter compressor. No doubt, it outperforms regular cooling. Hence, faster cooling & better energy savings at the same time.
2. Especially, the 100% copper condenser coils are deep grooved. As a result, this ensures better refrigerant flow and effective cooling.
3. Furthermore, talking about its durability, a special Ocean Black technology coating protects the coils from rusting effects of pollution, salt, smoke. Whereas, the Gold Fin Condenser technology protects it from corrosion.
4. In addition, the Dual Inverter technology claims to provide Himalaya Cool feature. As a result, it cools the room instantly about 28% faster than normal 1.5 ton AC. Thus, it thereby even saves on electricity as well.
5. Specifically, about efficiency, with the Active Energy Control, you can vary the energy usage of AC between 40% to 80% of normal use, depending on the room size & number of people.
6. Additionally, Low refrigerant sensor detects the low level of refrigerant. In order to maintain the comfort of cooling. Whereas, the Humidity controller controls the excessive moisture.
7. Additionally, Other features include in-built voltage stabilizer, HD filters with Auto clean function & Self Diagnosis for intelligent troubleshooting problems at home.
1 Year on Product. As well as, 10 Years on Compressor (with Gas Charging) from LG on its best 1.5 ton AC in India.
3. CARRIER 1.5 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (18K 5 Star Ester Neo Hybridjet Inverter R32 (I015) / 18K 5 Star Hybridjet Inverter R32 ODU (I015), Copper Condenser)
Certainly, one of the lesser-known, but the best company for Air Conditioners in India is indeed Carrier. In fact, it constantly thrives on innovation related to the air conditioning mechanism. As a result, one such AC ESKO NEO HYBRIDJET INV R32, CAI18EK5R39F0 which is durable, efficient & effective makes it one of the best inverter ac.
FEATURES one of the best ACs in India today:
1. Particularly, one of the most premium aspects of this 1.5 ton AC is the innovative FlexiCool HybridJet Inverter compressor. Basically, it allows the user to operate the AC with 100%, 75%, 50% or free-running mode. All in all, with energy usage based on the temperature outside.
2. Besides, it is effective in cooling even at a high outdoor temperature of 52°C. Eventually, this is possible because of hybrid air cooling. In short, the refrigerant pipes use low-temperature refrigerant to cool the outside E-box.
3. Additionally, the AC claims to function effectively even at a low voltage of 195V. Whereas, the in-built voltage stabilizer is the addition to this aspect. In fact, it supports voltage fluctuations between 150V to 280V.
4. Basically, when it comes to maintaining the optimum air quality the Air Conditioner does that with the Electrostatic dust filters & PM 2.5 filters. Generally, these have micro-sized mesh to arrest any smallest dust particles. In addition, it prevents any dust build-up within, the Auto Air cleaner in the indoor unit takes care of it.
5. All in all, other features include Refrigerant leakage detection, Sleep mode for efficient operation while sleeping & Follow me mode that controls the temperature around the remote control sensibly.
1 Year on Complete Unit of this best 1.5 ton AC in India by Carrier. Additionally, 10 Years on Compressor.
4. BLUESTAR 1.5 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (BI-5CNHW18PAFU /BO-5CNHW18PAFU, Copper Condenser)
Evidently, Bluestar is known to provide prominent & best ACs in India that have advanced and high efficient refrigeration techniques along with robust and durable nature. Although, due to these eminent features Bluestar AC is priced a bit higher than others as they offer hassle-free experience. Indeed, the BI-5CNHW18PAFU /BO-5CNHW18PAFU from Bluestar is one such best AC in India under 1.5 tonnage group.
FEATURES on this one of the best ACs available in India today:
1. Particularly, this P series Inverter Air conditioner from Bluestar includes dual rotary motors in the compressor for faster cooling at Turbo Mode. Hence, it gives effective cooling even at higher ambient temperatures. In addition, longer operating life and considerably no noise.
2. Besides, the Brushless DC motors are arranged further for motor control technology. As a result, it improves the reliability of the Air Conditioner along with 30% higher operating efficiency compared to the AC motor counterpart of DC.
3. Certainly, empowered with accuracy in cooling up to 0.5°C. In addition, Automatic 4D swing technology & iFeel control provides the user with the utmost cooling experience as per their desires of a pleasant atmosphere.
4. In fact, to minimize the airborne pollutants & harmful particles, the air undergoes 7 stage filtration processes. Whereas, the Cold Plasma Technology destroys bacteria, mold & removes any odors. Hence, ensuring the optimum air quality in the room.
5. At last, Other features include Dehumidifier for moisture removal, Auto restart with a memory function of running mode & Self-diagnosis for alarming & troubleshooting of most issues.
1 year on this best 1.5 ton AC in India by Bluestar. In addition, 10 Years on Compressor from Blue Star
5. DAIKIN 1.5 TON 4 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (FTKP50TV16U/RKP50TV16U, Copper Condenser)
Surely, Daikin believes to provide unparallel cooling & air conditioning experience to its user. Hence, with this focus, they have come a long way ahead in the air conditioning appliance industry. Undeniably, the FTKP50TV16U/RKP50TV16U from best ac brands in India i.e. Daikin is one such best inverter air conditioner.
FEATURES of this one of the best 1.5 ton AC in India today:
1. Altogether, with the powerful inverter compressor, the Coanada Airflow feature with the 3D air direction drives the air towards the ceiling instead of forcing it on our heads. As a result, each corner gets properly and uniformly cooled.
2. In addition, with this, the PowerChill mode ensures that the room gets instant cooled. Eventually, when the outside temperature is soaring high. Hence, instant comfort ensured for the user.
3. Basically, the compressor effectively optimizes the airflow so that the noise levels drop drastically to maintain a quiet ambiance in the indoors.
4. Indeed, focusing on maintaining the air quality to its highest level. Particularly, with regular filters, the indoor unit contains a PM2.5 filter with 2.5-micron mesh to arrest the smallest of dust particles possible.
5. Furthermore, the Intelligent Eye sensor senses the human presence in the room. HJence, when it detects no presence for 20 minutes it switches the Air Conditioner to Econo mode. In fact, which is the most efficient mode of operation.
6. Additionally, other features include in-built voltage stabilizer, refrigerant leakage detection & Good sleep off timer to shut the AC down on set timing.
1 Year on Complete Unit. As well as, 5 Years on Compressor of this Daikin’s best 1.5 ton AC in India.
6. LG 1.5 TON 3 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (Copper, KS-Q18YNXA, White)
Eventually, with gradually developing its brand image LG has now become a trustworthy Indian AC brand. Certainly, concerning advanced upgrades in technology for consumer ease, LG brings this best 1.5 ton AC in India, the KS-Q18YNXA which stands out giving the best air conditioning experience.
FEATURES of this best AC in India under ₹ 40,000:
1. Basically, this 1.5 ton AC from LG has dual rotary motors for the Inverter technology in the compressor. In short, it provides varied & wider rotational frequency so that the compressor operates at an efficient pace. Hence, ensures faster cooling even at higher outside temperatures and better control over it.
2. Furthermore, for longer life and enhanced durability, the indoor & outdoor unit tubes are coated with Special Ocean Black technology Protection coating. As a result, it stands strong against pollution, dust, smoke & rusting over time.
3. Chiefly, the louver control ranges in both horizontal & vertical axis. Thus, thereby provide uniform airflow in all the 4 directions.
4. In addition, the pristine mode of Himalaya Cool promises to cool as instantly as possible when you turn the AC ON.
5. Certainly, the power usage is optimized by about 57% more with the Active Energy Control option. Hence, it gives you the choice to operate Air Conditioner with 100%, 80%, 60% & 40% energy usage. All in all, this can be selected depending upon the people in the room & the activities going on.
6. Indeed, the air quality is improved with the HD filters & EZ Clean filters. At the same time, the bacteria & dust build-up is prevented with the Auto Clean function.
7. Well, other features include Monsoon Control for the humidity separation, Refrigerant leakage detection, Smart Diagnosis function & Stabilizer free operation overvoltage dips.
1 Year on Product. Additionally, 10 Years on Compressor (with Gas Charging) from LG.
7. VOLTAS 1.5 TON 3 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (183 V CZJ (R 32), Copper Condenser)
Surely, with smart & innovative thinking aligned with consumer flexibility, Indian AC brand Voltas has been one of the reputed & best brands in AC in India. In fact, the 183 V CZJ inverter air conditioner from Voltas with quality features and highly reviewed from customers is one of the best budget AC in India.
FEATURES best AC under ₹ 40,000 in India today:
1. Specifically, powered with the DC Inverter Technology, this 1.5 ton AC from Voltas contains a Steady Cool Compressor. Basically, it operates with maximum efficiency. Additionally, reduces power consumption by running steadily without compressor getting ON or OFF repeatedly. Hence, steady cooling and steady savings.
2. In addition, with 4 Way Auto Louver it directs the airflow uniformly throughout the room. Thus, helps in easy maintaining of ideal temperature.
3. Evidently, the AC works effortlessly with the copper condenser. Surprisingly, even when the ambient temperature outside touches high as 52. Hence, keeping the room cooler effectively.
4. Furthermore, the Active Dehumidifier helps in removing the moisture from the air in the room so that the cooling becomes pleasant.
5. As well as, the in-built voltage stabilizer provides high flexibility to operate at a wide voltage range of 145V to 270V.
6. Particularly, the quality of air is highly improved with Multi-stage filters which helps in arresting harmful dust particles.
7. All in all, other features also include Turbo Mode for instant cooling, Intelligent Sleep mode for energy saving, Auto-restart on power cuts & Self Diagnosis for troubleshooting issues from home.
1 Year on Product. In addition, 5 Years on Compressor from Voltas on it’s best 1.5 ton AC in India.
8. CARRIER 1.5 TON 3 STAR SPLIT AC (18K 3 Star Ester Neo (F003) / 18K 3 Star Fixed Speed R32 ODU(F003)/CAS18EK3R39F0+CF183R3AC90 Copper Condenser)
Certainly, when it comes to cooling & refrigeration with class innovation & a premium brand tag, Carrier is one name that is highly called for when asked which is the best air conditioner company. So, if you are planning to opt for a budget non-inverter split AC with the best available operating modes, the Carrier 18K 3 Star Ester Neo (F003) / 18K 3 Star Fixed Speed R32 ODU(F003)/ CAS18EK3R39F0+CF183R3AC90 is one of the India best split AC.
FEATURES of this best AC under ₹ 40,000 in India today:
1. Basically, this 1.5 ton Split AC from Carrier comes with multiple operating modes. All in all, like the Sleep Mode ensures you experience a peaceful & pleasant sleep through time. Hence, it adjusts the temperature accordingly and changes it with time. After a while, when it detects the desired conditions it switches OFF the AC for power saving.
2. Additionally, it includes the Turbo mode for faster cooling. Whereas, Dry mode to control humidity in the room air.
3. Apart from this, The Follow Mode keeps the track of temperature around the remote control. Hence, commands Air Conditioner to operate accordingly.
4. Last but not the least, is the My Mode that allows the user to set the temperature settings according to their desire. Surprisingly, the AC remembers this for further purposes.
5. Evidently, the Intelligent CRF (Cleaning & Replacement Function) sensor generates an alarm when the AC gets polluted and needs proper cleaning. Altogether, this works best in combination with Auto Cleaner provided in the indoor unit of the AC.
6. Furthermore, about its intelligence, is the Louver Angle Memory sensor. Vis a vis, it reminds the former louver angle setting before the AC is turned OFF. As a result, it positions the louver at the same angle when Air Conditioner is turned On again.
7. In addition, other features include Auto Restart on power cuts, refrigerant leakage detection & PM 2.5-micron filter for optimum air quality in the room.
1 Year on Complete Unit. As well as, 5 Years on Compressor.
9. HITACHI 1.5 TON 3 STAR SPLIT AC WITH WIFI CONNECT (RSB/ESB/CSB-318MBD, Copper Condenser)
Consequently, with the year progressing, inverter compressor technology is becoming more adaptable compared to normal ACs. However, in case, if you are running a bit strict on budget & don’t consider investing in a high budget 1.5 ton AC then this Air Conditioner from Indian AC brand Hitachi would suit you well.
1. Specifically, Hitachi removes your dependency on the remote with the iConnect feature. Basically, it allows you to pair your AC with your smartphone or tabs over Wifi connection for operating it.
2. Besides, to intelligent operation, it uses the iSense feature that tracks the number of people. Additionally, it monitors their activities to operate the AC for more efficient cooling of the room. As a result, this proves to save big electricity when choose to operate while sleeping.
3. In addition, the wave blade designed T-flow blower with its specific blade design. As a result, it ensures 4-way airflow with the louver swinging effectively. Thus, thereby maintains uniform cooling throughout the room.
4. Accordingly, with efficient and intelligent performance, this 1.5 ton AC keeps the air clean with durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel filters. Hence, maintains the air quality optimum in the room.
1 Year on this best 1.5 ton AC in India. As well as, 5 Years on Compressor.
BUYING GUIDE FOR BEST 1.5 TON AC IN INDIA:
Not to mention, the demand for best AC in India has grown all-time high. Eventually, this has made the companies & best brands in ac to bring drastic advancement in their technologies. Undoubtedly, be it changes in compressor technology, eco-friendly refrigerant, microfilters or multiple cooling modes.
Hence, when you plan on investing in the Indian AC especially of 1.5 ton capacity you need to understand a few basic parameters that need your attention so that you could make the best choice possible for yourself. Altogether, this summarized guide would guide you through those critical buying parameters while selecting best 1.5 ton AC in India.
CAPACITY/TONNAGE OF AC:
Particularly, one basic factor that overshadows our decision of choosing best 1.5 ton AC in India, is the calculation of the tonnage of air conditioner required for our room. Basically, it doesn’t involve any rocket science to understand that an oversized AC would lead to overcooling. Whereas, an undersized Air Conditioners would eventually take more time to cool.
Hence, it is of great importance to know that if you are opting for 1.5 ton Air Conditioner, technically it would be ideal for room of area about 120 – 180sq. Ft.
Certainly, this calculation so done is based on factors such as the city you live in & it’s climate behavior, utilities in the room, effect & position of sunlight concerning room ceilings & walls, number of hours & months of usage of AC.
TYPE OF AC:
Significantly, today is the era of inverter split ACs which has out ruled the usage of Window AC & Split Air Conditioners. Evidently, Window ACs haven’t grown in technology with years. Hence, we highly recommend you not to consider them in any manner if possible, while buying the best 1.5 ton AC in India.
On the other hand, talking about Split AC they are still quite considerable over Window ACs because of their cooling effectiveness, filter placement, lesser noise levels. However, when compared with Inverter AC they tend to lose the efficiency competition.
Chiefly, Inverter AC with advanced features is proven to be much more energy-efficient. As well as, helps in big-time savings. However, they might cost a bit more than these former two. Eventually, but would be a better choice for savings in the long run.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING:
Overall, one frequent dilemma we constantly have is the electricity bill that would follow while using an Indian AC or other. Specifically, this usually clutters our instinct to understand and plan wisely. As a result, it is important to focus on BEE star ratings & ISEER ratings given to the air conditioner. Basically, this would help you through that dilemma.
Certainly, BEE star ratings tell one about how efficient your AC is. Indeed, looking at the comparison made above higher the star rating less is the energy consumption by the Air Conditioners.
In simple terms, after vast calculations, it can be quoted higher the star rating higher is the appliance efficient.
Additionally, ISEER values play a vital role too. All in all, according to the concept, higher the ISEER value more heat would be removed to make the room cooler. Hence, less amount of electricity would be used for this purpose.
To emphasize, it’s since 2016; BEE has introduced giving a star rating to the inverter air conditioners as well. Whereas, after Jan 2018, BEE merged the star ratings of both air conditioners Inverter & Non-inverter.
Subsequently, be it with the inverter compressor technology or normal fixed speed types, they have a lot to do with refrigerant circulation. Basically, the idea behind the working of an air conditioner won’t create any mess in your head though. Accordingly, when considering best 1.5 ton AC in India for homes & small offices, reciprocating type compressors are quite considerable. Generally, because of its ease to handle high pressure. On the other hand, rotary compressors are known for minimal noise with solutions for higher usage requirements.
However, inverter compressor technology is quite advanced. Hence, called for because of its highly efficient performance & energy savings.
In that case, check here for the Working of Inverter Compressor.
In addition, condenser coils play an important role in transferring the heat carried by the refrigerant from the room to the outer ambient atmosphere. Thus, making the refrigerant cooled again for the purpose. Hence, it becomes necessary that the material of condenser has the best heat transfer feature.
Typically, 2 types of coil material available include copper coil & aluminum alloy coil. All in all, compared to other, Copper coil has better & effective heat transfer & strength features. Whereas, Aluminum coils, on the other hand, are easily mouldable. Subsequently, they are cheaper than copper.
In order, to prevent the coils from corrosion damage, various anti-corrosion technologies such as Blue Fin technology coating or Gold Fin technology coating are used.
Contrarily, apart from thinking about our comfort, little do we need to care about the global crisis the world is facing. Basically, the refrigerant we use for cooling purposes has a great impact on global warming.
Initially, CFC (Choloro Fluro Carbon) or R12 gases were used. Correspondingly, they highly damage the ozone layer with its working nature. However, these are currently phased out.
Later, an advancement over them was the HCFC (Hydro Choloro Fluro Carbon) or R22 gases. Vis a vis, even these didn’t prove to be much eco-friendly. However, still, in circulation, it is said to be taken out of order after the next 4-5 years’ time.
Currently, HFC (Hydro Fluoro Carbon) gases which include R32, R134, R410A are eco-friendly that work without causing any ozone depletion. Hence, are recommended to consider & selected while choosing the best 1.5 ton AC in India
EXTRA FEATURES OF SOME BEST 1.5 TON AC IN INDIA:
Typically, over time different brands have introduced additional features to their air conditioners. As a result, the user experience gets highly enhanced. Some of these include:
REFRIGERANT LEAKAGE DETECTION:
Without a doubt, Refrigerant or coolant is one of the prime components behind the cooling process. Hence, any leakage of it would severely affect the cooling of the room. However, detectors in the best 1.5 ton AC in India, sense any such coolant leakages and warn the user at first.
Basically, Voltage fluctuations are a common scenario. As a result, to keep the AC running effortlessly without any jerk in-built stabilizer helps a lot.
To clarify, how good it can be if minor issues with the working of air conditioners can be solved at home itself. Thus, the self-diagnosis feature creates an alarm for such issues & displays specific code to troubleshoot them from home itself.
Nowadays, air cooling isn’t just the job of ACs but maintaining optimum quality of air also has become a part of the entire process. As a result, this calls for using premium advanced filters such as Silver Ion filters or PM 2.5-micron micro-sized mesh filters to arrest even the smallest harmful particles in the air.
However, Cooling requirements don’t tend to be the same all the time. Thus, air conditioners with various operating modes give the user range of options as to select such as Dry mode(with dehumidifier) in case air has higher moisture, Follow Me mode, Sleep mode to the pleasant ambiance while sleeping. Additionally, Eco mode for efficient & power saving or Power cooling or Turbo mode for faster & instant cooling when the temperature outside is rising high.
FINAL COMMENTS BASED ON SURVEY & RESEARCH:
In addition, according to the general survey we carried out for the clarity on the topic of best 1.5ton AC in India in 2020 , we came to knew that, in general, about 61.5% of people claimed to install AC at their homes. Particularly, this seems to be growing with every coming year.
Basically, to answer one of the most asked question like which are the best 1.5 ton AC in India or what is the best AC in India?. Thus, based on various comparison data between brand, ISEER & star rating, power consumption, features & consumer feedbacks the best 1.5 ton ACs in India in 2020 include from Daikin, Carrier, LG, Voltas, Godrej, Hitachi, Blue star. However, these brand mentioned over here is based on our analysis & perception of various brands available in India
AIR CONDITIONER SURVEY RESULTS
1. Especially, Inverter & Split Air Conditioners are largely preferred over Window AC. Since, they tend to serve the cooling purpose faster, effectively & efficiently. Indeed, a large portion of people agrees with this fact.
2. Specifically, concerning energy efficiency, 50% of people said they have 3 star AC whereas 43.8% of people claimed they use 5 star BEE rated AC. Without a doubt, we highly recommend using AC above 3 star.
3. Not to mention, Inverter AC is highly suggested and demanded, as 84.6% of people agreed that inverter Air Conditioner is preferable over normal split AC. Certainly, we would recommend you to spend once but consider buying Inverter Air conditioners as they are the upcoming trend.
In case, if you have any queries regarding Air Conditioner selection, then check out FAQs on Air Conditioners or simply post them in the comments section below.