Clearly, nowadays, be it 2, 1.5 or 1 ton split AC type or inverter AC, it has become an instant relief for the changing climatic conditions. Basically, with temperatures during summer soaring high and summer staying longer, it has become quite a necessity for personal comfort.
With this in mind, air conditioning isn’t just related to the cooling of the air. But even, improving the air quality has now become a prime concern with pollution index going off-limits.
As a result, this calls for the brands & manufacturers to constantly research & innovate the technologies in the air conditioning mechanism. Certainly, the progress in this has been on a tremendous rise.
However, it’s important to understand that several factors have to be considered while selecting the top AC brand in India.
Hence, we did a comprehensive analysis & listed an article that reviews Top 09 Best 01 Ton Air Conditioners in India in 2020. In addition, with a summarized buying guide & survey analysis reports for better clarity on the topic.
TOP 9 BEST 1 TON AIR CONDITIONER IN INDIA
1. DAIKIN 5 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (INVERTER) (FTKF35TV16U/RKF35TV16U, Copper Condenser)
Specifically, loaded with premium features, exceptional cooling and best- in class efficient performance; Daikin has a reputed brand name in air conditioning. Undoubtedly, standing true to what’s mentioned above the FTKF35TV16U/RKF35TV16U proves itself to be one of the best inverter 1-ton ACs in India 2020.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3620 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||822 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||483 kWh|
1. Firstly, the advanced inverter compressor tech of the Neo Swing feature ensures smooth rotation of the compressor motor without friction. Thus, ensures optimum flow of refrigerant without any leakages for effective performance. Hence, uninterrupted cooling with a longer & durable life of the compressor is guaranteed.
2. Additionally, the signature Coanada Airflow feature is an optimum method of air circulation. Wherein, the cool air directed to the roof of the room. As a result, it gets uniformly distributed to each corner accordingly.
3. Furthermore, talking more about its efficiency, the Econo mode stands true while operating this 1 ton air conditioner in the most economical and efficient zone. Thus, with better energy savings.
4. Concurrently, when the outdoor temperatures are soaring high the PowerChill mode helps in instant cooling of the room to maintain the comfort levels.
5. Clearly, nowadays, air conditioning not only limits to cooling but even asks for maintaining air quality too. All in all, this is made sure with the PM 2.5 filter to arrest minute sized impurities in the air.
6. Altogether, Super silent operation with the indoor & outdoor unit ensures you enjoy a pleasant ambiance comfortably.
7. In addition, Other highlights of this Daikin 1 ton Split AC inverter type include in-built stabilizer for voltage dips of 164V to 264V, Sleep timer function to stop AC in auto on set time & Self-diagnosis option for a hassle-free experience in solving the issue.
1 Year on Total Unit of this 1 ton Split AC. As well as, 5 Years on Compressor
2. GODREJ 5 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (INVERTER) (GSC 12 GIG 5 DGOG, ALLOY CONDENSER)
Without any doubt, when it comes to trusting an Indian AC brand, Godrej has been one of the most recalled names. Indeed, for the cause that it offers the best products along with apt customer services. Certainly, with excellent power ratings & features, this GSC 12 GIG 5 DGOG AC from Godrej turns out to be one of the best ACs in India under Rs 45,000.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3440 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||830 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||512 kWh|
1. Specifically, talking about efficiency, with the efficient inverter compressor the AC uses 3 different BLDC motors. Altogether, in the Indoor & outdoor unit. Hence, this guarantees optimum performance with better cooling, longer life. And, huge energy savings.
2. Besides, the ECO mode of the AC uses lesser power. Thus, it saves about 25% of energy, by making the compressor work effectively on power-saving mode.
3. In addition, the Parallel Flow Alloy condenser comes with nano-coating over it. Basically, it protects the unit from dust, dirt and other pollution damages. Hence, making it highly durable.
4. Clearly, Air circulation is an important aspect of cooling. As a result, with the UDAT technology, it allows the user to choose between min and max air throw. Whereas, it even intelligently senses the room temperature to regulate the air throw.
5. In order, to maintain the air quality, the internals of the air conditioner needs to be kept clean. Hence, for this, in addition to Silver Ion filters, the AC fan keeps working for 2-3 minutes even after shutting down the AC.
6. Moreover, Other features of this inverter1 ton Split AC with 5 star include Sleep mode, Dry mode to remove excess humidity, Auto restart, Turbo mode with forced airflow.
1 Year on Complete Unit, 10 Years on Compressor of this 1 ton Split AC. As well as, 5 years on Condenser.
3. LG 5 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (DUAL INVERTER) (LS-Q12YNZA, Copper Condenser)
Indeed, one of the names that the Indian usually consider when buying a home appliance is LG. Undeniably, known for multiple in-built features, innovative techniques & budget rates LG products never allow the user to compromise. On the same note, LG LS-Q12YNZA 1 ton air conditioner from LG stands to be one of the best AC of 1 ton capacity.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3470 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||938 Watts at 220V-240V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||571.99 kWh|
1. Certainly, developed for faster and better cooling experience, this 1 ton AC split inverter type contains a Dual Inverter Compressor. In short, it has 2 rotary motors in their compressor with a wider operational range. Hence, 40% faster cooling with optimum power saving is guaranteed.
2. Moreover, with curious innovation & experience, the Dual Inverter compressor in this 1 ton Split AC comes along with Dual row condenser. Wherein, the 100% copper coils are high strengthened deep grooved for optimum refrigerant flow. thus, the air cooling remains optimum even at higher outdoor temperatures.
3. Furthermore, talking about its life, durability is one major aspect considered by LG. As a result, the indoor evaporator & outdoor condenser tubes are coated with Special Ocean Black Protection coating. Basically, to withstand corrosion & other harmful damages.
4. Particularly, knowing that energy efficiency is important. All in all, it features 4-in-1 Convertible option considering to adjusting our air conditioning requirements as and when needed..
5. Undoubtedly, the well said Himalaya Cool feature instantly cools the room when AC is turned ON. In addition, with faster vertical swings of louvers, it cools about 28% faster & saves 26% more energy comparatively.
6. Meanwhile, Other highlight includes low refrigerant detection, in-built voltage stabilizer, HD filters with Auto clean function & Self Diagnosis for intelligent troubleshooting problems at home.
1 Year on this 1 ton Split AC. In addition, 10 Years on Compressor (with Gas Charging) from LG.
4. VOLTAS 4 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (INVERTER) (Copper, SAC 124V DZX/ 124 VZSZ, White)
Evidently, Voltas was awarded to be “Best Supplier Brand in the Consumer Durables Category” in 2017, from Walmart India. With this in mind, Voltas has made a huge impact on the Indian appliance sector. Accordingly, the SAC 124V DZX 1 or 124 VSZS AC Inverter 1 ton 4 Star is surely one of the examples of the best air conditioner.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3550 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1080 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||1775 kWh|
1. Specifically, the DC Inverter compressor with low-frequency torque control in this 1 ton Split AC operates efficiently to provide an ideal maintained room temperature desirable. And, that too without frequently varying the load on the compressor. Hence, this proves to be impactful when the outside temperature goes high up to 52°C.
2. Moreover, the effective & durable Blue coated Hydrophilic Aluminium evaporator coils support better heat transfer. Whereas, the 4-way louver control helps in distributing the cool air uniformly.
3. Besides, from cooling the air, the air conditioner focuses on maintaining the optimum air quality by arresting harmful particles, allergens & dust. Basically, with its 5 stage filtration system (Anti-bacteria, Anti Dust, Acaro Bacterium, Catechin & Silver Ion filter).
4. In fact, seamless and hassle-free running of AC is ensured with its wide voltage operating a range of 150V to 270V.
5. Furthermore, the Sleep Mode in combination with Timer settings brings in the ease of moderating and balancing the temperature of the room while you sleep. As a result, it simultaneously saves a lot of electricity too.
6. Other features of this 1 ton Split AC from Voltas include Turbo mode for instant cooling, Auto restart with the same mode after a power failure, Dehumidifier when humidity in the room reaches peak & self-diagnosis.
1 Year on Product. As well as, 4 Years on Compressor.
5. SAMSUNG 3 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (INVERTER) (Alloy, AR12NV3HLTR, Star Flower White)
Certainly, one of the beloved brand in India when it comes to home appliances. Surely, Samsung believes to constantly innovate on presenting outstandingly remarkable appliances. As a result, one example from the category of Air conditioners is the Stylish designed AR12NV3HLTR is one of the best 1-ton ACs in India under Rs 35,000.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3200 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1060 Watts at 220V-240V|
1. Evidently. the major & innovative highlight of this AC is its 8 pole digital inverter compressor over 4 pole conventional compressor. Basically, it not only ensures the fastest cooling with maximum fan speeding. But, maintains it without any hassles at a very efficient & optimum power usage.
2. In addition, the 2 step cooling is a guided cooling mode. Wherein, the AC starts to cool the air instantly fast with Fast Cool mode. Later, then it automatically switches to Comfort Cool mode. Hence, this maintains the set desired temperature throughout.
3. On the other hand, talking about its durability, Samsung introduced a Triple Protection Plus feature. Generally, it protects the indoor unit & outdoor unit. They include:
- Firstly, balancing & stabilizing voltage dips between 146V to 290V. In case, if the voltage drops or surges beyond the limit. Thus, it immediately shuts down the AC & Auto restart when it gets normalized.
- Secondly, the improved compressor with Compressor protection prevents it from overloading on low voltage drops.
- Lastly, the outdoor Fin and Chassis Protection are designed with an anti-corrosive material to prevent rusting.
4. Moreover, depending on the set temperature, the Automatic feature slides easily to raise or lower the temperature through the heating or cooling accordingly to maintain comfort levels.
5. Surely, Samsung gives you a sense of confidence, after the installation, you can run the outdoor & indoor unit for self-check. Wherein, within 7 to 13 minutes it would give you the results, in case of any faults, if observed.
6. All in all, Other features include Single User mode, Good Sleep Mode, 4-way louver air direction controls, Dehumidification, Auto-cleaning of filters & DuraFin with its improved coating. As well as, the thicker design enhances the performance of the heat exchanger and prevents corrosion by enabling more heat transfer.
1 Year on this 1 ton Split AC, 10 Years Compressor. In addition, 5 Years Condenser Warranty
6. BLUE STAR 3 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (INVERTER)(Copper, BI-3CNHW12NAFU, White)
Undoubtedly, Blue Star is one brand that is synonymous with intelligent, efficient & best air conditioning. Certainly, known for specializing in the field of air conditioners this 1 ton BI-3CNHW12NAFU Blue Star AC with inverter tech turns out to be one of the best 1 ton ac in India.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3425 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1143 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||731 kWh|
1. Specifically, with the efficient inverter compressor, the iFeel technology works effortlessly to sense the temperature around the user & the remote. In order, to maintain the desired uniform level of cooling throughout the room.
2. Additionally, the premium feature of this 1 ton air conditioner is its 7 stage filtration process. Basically, it ensures complete removal of dust & smallest harmful particles from the air, these include:
- Firstly, Catechin filter inhibits bacterial growth.
- Secondly, Silver Ion filter arrests microbial growth like bacteria, fungi & removes the unpleasant odor.
- The Anti-Bacterial filter uses bio bactericide which purifies the air passing through it, & reduces the bacteria present while limiting their growth.
- In addition, the Anti-Acarien filter keeps the air free from allergens like house dust mites.
- Moreover, the Active Carbon filter absorbs and eliminates the unpleasant odor
- Typically, Vitamin C is a natural anti-oxidant that interacts with free radicals. Hence, when used in a filter it helps eliminate such free radicals.
- Lastly, the Dust Filter uses an advanced design that traps minute dust particles.
3. Meanwhile, the Ionizer air purification technology protects you from harmful bacteria and allergens, ensuring you have pure and fresh air all the time.
4. Evidently, the Comfort Sleep function intelligently keeps the track of the room temperature while you are asleep. Thus, even regulates the same automatically. Hence, in this process, it ends up saving a good amount of energy.
5. All in all, the other included features are Dry mode for removing moisture, Auto mode & Auto restart with memory function.
1 year on Product. In addition, 10 Years on Compressor from Blue Star.
7. CARRIER 3 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (12K 3 Star Ester Neo (F001) / 12K 3 Star Fixed Speed R32 ODU (F001), Copper Condenser)
Indeed, a pioneer in air conditioning solutions, Carrier surely has its name bound when it comes to choosing an air conditioner as one of the best ac brands in India. So in case you are running tight on budget and don’t wish to opt for an inverter AC then this fixed speed Air conditioner from Carrier is the best split AC 1 ton to go for.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3550 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||980 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||758.62 kWh|
1. Undeniably, highly recognizable operating modes with this 1 ton AC Split type make the user experience full of ease & comfort. Firstly, to start with the basic Turbo cooling mode for instant cooling of the room. Whereas, on the other hand, Dry mode for arresting the excess moisture in the air.
2. In addition, the Follow me mode follows the remote control. As a result, it senses the temperature around it to maintain the set temp.
3. Furthermore, one step further is the Auto mode that lets the air conditioner work automatically with Auto ON & Auto OFF settings.
4. At last, is the Sleep mode that ensures not only do you have a sound & pleasant sleep by adjusting the room temperature. In fact, it also saves on electricity as well.
5. Basically, not just cooling the air, this air conditioner even focuses on maintaining the air quality also. Hence, with the PM 2.5 filter, the smallest of the micro-sized dust particle is easily arrested.
6. In order, to keep the internals clean, necessary for the above purpose. Thus, for this, the Intelligent CRF (Cleaning & Replacement Function) sensor keeps the check whether is AC is polluted with dust & works besides Auto Cleanser to keep the fins clean.
7. Chiefly, other features include Auto Restart on power fail, Louver Position Memory that sets the louver in the same angle when AC is turned ON again & Refrigerant leakage detection.
1 Year on Complete Unit. As well as, 10 Years on Compressor.
8. VOLTAS 3 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (123 DZW, Copper Condenser)
Unquestionably, Voltas has been one of the oldest names in providing air conditioning solutions to Indian families. Indeed, working consistently in making durable & efficient air conditioners the 123 DZW Voltas AC 1 ton is one of the best split 1 ton AC.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3520 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1002 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||775.65 kWh|
1. Undoubtedly, this Voltas 1 ton AC split type promises to give all-weather comfort with the 100% copper condenser tubes. Wherein the heat transfer remains optimum. Hence, the cooling remains effective even when the outside temperature is about 50°C.
2. On one hand, while the Active dehumidifier helps in arresting the moisture in the air. Whereas, the Turbo mode makes sure that you get instant cooling when you desire a pleasant environment in the room.
3. Besides, apart from the cooling of the air, maintaining optimum air quality is a must. Certainly, this is ensured with the 4 stage filtration process (Anti-bacteria, Dust, Catechin & Silver Ion filter) the air goes through.
4. Additionally, the Sleep mode comes handy when you are fast asleep. As a result, with the setting, the Voltas split ACs manages the comfortable temperature by cutting the excessive over cooling accordingly. Thus, thereby, help in power saving vividly.
5. Typically, focussing on user ease, the Self-diagnosis generates an alarm of an issue. Hence, through guided settings from the manual helps you to troubleshoot the issues from home itself.
6. Subsequently, with the combination of Dual Display of Set & room temperature with the Lock setting feature the user gets the flexibility to set the room ambiance according to their comfort.
7. In fact, without any hassle of use, after power cuts, the AC gets Auto restart with previous running mode.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Voltas.
9. GODREJ 3 STAR 1 TON SPLIT AC (Copper, GSC 12RTC3-WRA, White)
Undoubtedly, one of the brands that Indian homes consider while investing in an appliance is Godrej. In case, you are running tight on budget & are searching for effective non-inverter, durable & budget air conditioner then the GSC 12RTC3-WRAfrom Godrej is one of the best 1-ton AC under Rs 30,000.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3400 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||955 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||739.29 kWh|
1. Without a doubt, Godrej Air conditioners are known for their powerful air cooling with sturdy & durable compressor. Thus, the 100% copper condenser & Hydrophilic evaporator coils add to the cause.
2. Furthermore, talking more about durability, the evaporator & condenser is protected from dust, pollution & corrosion damage with the protective Bluefin technology coating.
3. In addition, the compressor comes with a Multi-Layered Acoustic Jacket. As a result, it not only dampens the noise levels but also protects the vital components of the compressor.
4. Basically, with a series of Active Carbon filter, Anti-dust filter & Anti-bacterial filter the quality of air in the room is highly raised for a better & healthy ambiance.
5. Additionally, the Healthy Auto Blow function helps in arresting the microbial growth within because of moisture & damp conditions. Thus, thereby, keeping the AC internal hygienic.
6. All in all, other features in this 1ton split AC include Turbo cooling mode, Auto restart with running mode memory & Self-diagnosis for solving some issues at home.
1 Year Condenser Coil Warranty. In addition, 5 Years Compressor Warranty.
BUYING GUIDE FOR 1 TON SPLIT AC (INVERTER & NON-INVERTER) IN INDIA:
CAPACITY/TONNAGE OF AC:
Specifically, the first & prime step while choosing an air conditioner requires understanding the requirement of capacity or tonnage of an AC. Meanwhile, this is the most disregarded aspect during purchase. On the other hand, many don’t know the factors that involve in calculating the tonnage of an air conditioner.
Basically, this calculation includes multiple factors such as the city you live in & it’s climate behavior, utilities in the room, effect & position of sunlight concerning room ceilings & walls. In addition, to the number of hours & months of usage of AC.
Vis a vis, based on the area of the room, a 1 ton Air conditioner proves itself worthy of cooling about 110 sq. Ft. of room.
TYPE OF 1 TON SPLIT AC, WINDOW | INVERTER & NON-INVERTER:
While the trend today is heavily inclined towards split air conditioners. Certainly, they are found to be more efficient, with less noise operation, multiple inbuilt modes for comfort & ease, lower power consumption. In addition, to aesthetic look with the flexibility to install at any area required over the traditional Window AC which hasn’t been upgraded from a longer time.
Besides, the Inverter technology in Split Air Conditioners is taking them a step higher when it comes to being energy efficient & cooling effectively.
Hence, we highly recommend that you consider Split AC. Indeed, moreover Inverter tech Air conditioners as they would help you save well in the longer run.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING:
Once you have finalized the tonnage of AC that you require and the type of AC you are opting for the next big thing that would put in dilemma would be the huge electricity bills. However, for this, you need to look for the energy efficiency ratings that the manufacturers provide with the Air Conditioner.
In general, the two vital factors for defining the efficiency of the air conditioners are the BEE star rating obtained after multiple calculations. Additionally, is the ISEER value obtained on comparing the amount of heat load removed to the amount of power consumed.
Basically, a generalized comparison between different star rating air conditioners is formed as:
Hence, in layman terms, the higher the star rating more would be the energy-saving. Thus, the higher would be the efficiency of the AC. And in case, if it’s an inverter Air Conditioner the things turn up even better.
In fact, till 2015 BEE didn’t use to tag inverter air conditioners with star rating. However, it’s since 2016; BEE has introduced giving a star rating to the inverter air conditioners as well. Later, after Jan 2018, BEE merged the star ratings of both air conditioners Inverter & Non-inverter.
Hence, again if the ISEER value of an AC is higher is should be the must choice. Indeed, it might cost a bit high at first. However, with its high-class efficient performance, it is sure to bring huge savings on your end.
In any case, apart from the data provided by the manufacturer, a bit of the understanding of the internals of an air conditioner is also a must. Not to mention, the compressor is one of the vital components of an AC. In fact, the compressor is supposed to use a major source of electricity. Hence, it is of major importance that the compressor should work with its optimum efficiency.
Typically, for high-pressure handling, reciprocating type compressors are favorable. Whereas, for higher usage rotary compressors are preferred.
Apart from this, Compressor with Inverter technology works the best nowadays because of it’s working nature it leverages the efficiency of compressor highly.
All in all, the refrigerant circulated in the tubes of an Air Conditioner is the reason behind the cooling of the air. Hence, the heat transferred to this coolant must be removed accurately for better cooling of the air in the room.
For this reason, condenser coils come into the picture where they help in transferring the heat from refrigerant to the outside air. As a result, the material of the condenser coil needs important attention.
Generally, 2 types of coil material available are copper coil & aluminum alloy coil. On one hand, the Copper coil has effective heat transfer & strength features. Whereas, Aluminium coil is easily mouldable & are cheaper than copper.
In case, to protect the coils from corrosion & pollution damage various protective coating technologies such as Blue Fin technology coating or Gold Fin technology coating are used.
In brief, refrigerant or coolant is the major reason behind the working of an air conditioner in which they absorb the heat from the air in the room to lower the room temperatures. Previously, CFC (Cholor Fluro Carbon) or R12 gases were used as a coolant. However, they aren’t considered important now. Since they resulted in huge damages to the ozone layer in the atmosphere. As a result, these are currently phased out.
Meanwhile, then the HCFC (Hydro Cholor Fluro Carbon) or R22 gases came. However, even these didn’t prove to be much eco-friendly. So long as, still, in use, it is said after 4-5 years they are likely to be phased out too.
Presently, like advancement, nowadays, HFC (Hydro Fluoro Carbon) gases which include R32, R134, R410A which are eco-friendly and are highly effective in cooling are used as a coolant. To sum up, give a thought for nature, and opt for these eco-friendly refrigerants.
Undeniably, air conditioners nowadays have leveled up the user experience with multiple features that the brands come up with so that your investment value goes up. Some of these features include:
Certainly, aiming to provide optimum flexibility to the user, air conditioners come with various different modes of operation right from Auto mode for your ease, to Instant/ Turbo or fast cooling during higher outside temperature, to Sleep mode for maintaining comfort and energy saving while you sleep, to efficient Economic mode of operation for lesser power use to Dry mode for removing moisture from the air in the room. In addition, to various others like Follow Me mode, etc.
Undoubtedly, voltage fluctuations in electricity grids happen quite often. Without a doubt, certainly, this could damage the entire circuit and AC unit. Hence, to prevent this damage, top brands of AC include in-built stabilizers in their circuit. In short, to withstand a good range of voltage drops or surges.
Particularly, nowadays, air conditioning isn’t just limited to the cooling of air. In essence, with the ever-growing air pollution, the quality of air available is getting worse. Thus, in order to improve the air quality in the room, AC includes multiple different filters such as anti-dust filter, anti-bacterial filter, catechin filter, Silver Ion filter and even PM 2.5 or PM 0.1 filter to arrest smallest of harmful particles.
REFRIGERANT LEAKAGE DETECTION:
Previously, as mentioned above, refrigerant or coolant is of major importance. Moreover, any loss in it would not only cost your pocket but would severely affect the cooling of the room also. As a result, with leakage detectors the user gets the help they need at the earliest to arrest any refrigerant loss.
Surprisingly, this feature makes your experience hassle-free and independent to a larger extent by helping you solve some of the issues that the air conditioners suffer, directly at home by yourself.
FINAL COMMENTS BASED ON SURVEY & RESEARCH:
So after a comprehensive discussion over best 1 ton split AC in India 2020, according to a general survey, we collected some stats are as follows:
1. To emphasize, 61.5% out of all who participated in the survey, claimed to have installed Air Conditioner at their home.
2. In addition, 50% of people use Normal Split Air Conditioner while 31.3% of people use Inverter AC.
3. Subsequently, 50% of people claimed to have 3 star AC whereas 43.8% of people said they use 5 star BEE rated Air Conditioners. Undoubtedly, we highly recommend using the AC above 3 star.
4. Moreover, 84.6% of people agreed that inverter Air Conditioner is preferable over normal split AC.
With this in mind, one basic factor of doubt everyone has is which are the best 1 ton split ACs in India, so this review article of 1 ton Split AC (Inverter or Non-inverter) type, so presented is based on various considerations like the 1 ton AC price, brand quality, user feedbacks, performance & energy ratings, features provided. Hence, the Best 1 ton Air Conditioner/AC brands in India in 2020 for us include Daikin, Carrier, LG, Voltas, Godrej, Hitachi, Blue star. however, these brand mentioned over here is based on our analysis & perception of various brands available in India.
In case, if you have any queries regarding 1 ton Split AC or Inverter AC selection, then check out our article on FAQs on Air Conditioners or simply post them in the comments section below and we will try to answer them.