Certainly, the Air conditioner is making big-time growth in its technologies. Indeed, be it for energy use, cutting down your electricity bills, eco-friendly refrigerants, filters or effective air cooling & circulation.
Especially, with multiple top AC brands in India & models of Air conditioners in the market, everyone desires to know about their functions. Meanwhile, they even want to buy the best AC in India.
So, here is a comprehensive article that reviews Top 10 Best Air Conditioners in India in 2020. In addition, with a buying guide & survey analysis reports for better clarity on the topic.
TOP 10 BEST AIR CONDITIONER IN INDIA 2020:
1. DAIKIN 1.5 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (FTKF50TV16U/RKF50TV16U, Copper Condenser)
Certainly, Daikin Industries Ltd., Japan has been a global leader & well-known name in the manufacturing of Air conditioner. In fact, with its mission, to provide the most advanced & best air conditioning solution in India, it has a wide range of best air conditioner in India. In fact, FTKF50TV16U/RKF50TV16U is one of the best air conditioner available.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||5280 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1290 Watts at 220-240V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||767 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best ACs available in India today:
1. Specifically, Neo Swing Inverter Compressor, in Daikin AC, is an advanced compressor. In other words, it ensures the smooth operation of the compressor without any friction or distortion. Thus, efficient cooling without any interruption. As well as, longer compressor life is guaranteed.
2. In addition to the inverter compressor, the Coanada Airflow method used in this AC is one of the most effective cool air circulations. Instead, of directly targeting the head, this creates an imaginary 3D cloud of cool air. As a result, it is targeted to the corners of the room for creating perfect cool ambiance.
3. Meanwhile, another aspect of savings is Econo Mode. Owing to this it limits the maximum power usage of AC by running it in the most efficient & energy-saving mode.
4. Overall, the primary aim of Air conditioner is to give cool air. Therefore, when the temperature is soaring high, immediate cooling is a must. Hence, during this, Power Chill mode comes into action. Thereupon, dropping the room temperature quickly for your comfort.
5. Evidently, the in-built stabilizer helps to adjust voltage fluctuations of 161V to 264V.
6. Altogether, other features include Auto Restart, Sleep Mode & Self Diagnosis that detects any faults automatically & informs about it on Remote LCD.
1 Year on this best air conditioner in India by Daikin. In addition, 5 Years on Compressor from Daikin.
2. CARRIER 1.5 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (NEO HYBRIDJET INV R32)
Without doubt, the agility to permanently strive for innovation, customer focus & stronger work ethics, the Carrier has been constantly renowned for best ac brands when it comes to air conditioner. Not to mention, durable, efficient cooling & better power savings, this 5 star rated AC from Carrier is one of the best ac i India.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||5200 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1520 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||871.07 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best 1.5-ton split ACs in India:
1. Certainly, the New age FlexiCool, Hybrid Jet Inverter compressor, provides extreme flexibility to the user. Thereby, it allows us to operate AC in different modes: Free Running, 100%, 75%, and 50% depending on whether the temperature outside is very hot, moderate or normal. Hence, energy usage is highly optimized.
2. Basically, in the hybrid cooling, air cooling is used for the compressor. Whereas, the refrigerant pipes uses low-temperature refrigerant to cool the outside E-box. Thus, superior performance is guaranteed even at 52°C temperature.
3. Furthermore, other features are the Electrostatic Dust filter & PM2.5 filter to restrict dust particles of the smallest size of 2.5microns. Hence, this ensures the purity of air remains optimum.
4. In addition. the In-built stabilizer adjusts for voltage fluctuations of 150V to 280V. On the same note, the AC works tirelessly at a low voltage of about 195V even.
5. Moreover, other features include Auto Air Cleaner for indoor unit, Refrigerant leakage detection, Auto Restart, Sleep mode & Follow me function.
1 Year on Complete Unit. Additionally, 10 Years on Compressor of this best air conditioner in India by Carrier.
3. LG 1.5 TON 5 STAR DUAL INVERTER SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER (KS-Q18HNZD , Copper Condenser)
Surely, one of the most common Indian household appliance brands is LG that has some of the best ACs in India. With optimum power usage, effective features & value for money LG offers KS-Q18HNZD AC. In fact, it indeed turns out to answer for what is the best ac in India?
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||5100 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1440 Watts at 220V-240V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||835.50 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best Air Conditioner in India:
1. Particularly, the Dual Inverter compressor uses varied speed two rotary motors. Overall, this enhances the cooling at a faster rate. Hence, at the same time saves huge on bills.
2. Further, the condenser coils are made up of 100% copper which are particularly grooved to enhance the refrigerant flow. As a result, it increase the life of the coils.
3. Besides, for durability, Ocean Black protection coating has been done for protection against pollution, salt, smoke. Whereas, the Gold Fin technology protects condenser from corrosion.
4. In addition, the intelligent process of Active Energy Control helps in saving 57% of power. Thereby, providing the flexibility to choose from 4 different options limiting energy use from 40% to 80% of normal use, depending on the room size & number of people.
5. Especially, the Himalaya Cool Technology promises to provide cool air instantly as you switch ON the AC. All in all, with 28% faster cooling & 26% power saving compared to Normal mode.
6. Apart from this, Low refrigerant sensor detects the low level of refrigerant to maintain the comfort of cooling. Whereas, the Humidity controller controls the excessive moisture.
7. Furthermore, the in-built stabilizer helps during voltage fluctuations.
8. At last, other features are Sleep mode, Auto Clean function, Smart Diagnosis for troubleshooting issues & HD filter.
1 Year on Product. In addition, 10 Years on Compressor (with Gas Charging) from LG.
4. HITACHI 1.5 TON 3 STAR SPLIT AC WITH WIFI CONNECT (RSB/ESB/CSB-318MBD, Copper Condenser)
Although it’s 2020, however, technology has shifted to inverter compressors for Air conditioner. Whereas, yet if you are a bit restricted on your budget & hope to get cost-effective & energy efficient split non inverter AC. Surely, then this Hitachi 1.5Ton RSB/ESB/CSB-318MBD is one of the best split ac in India.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||5500 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1485 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||1150 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best AC in India under ₹ 40,000:
1. As a matter of fact, no need to be dependent on the remote, with the iConnect feature you can pair the AC on any home Wi-Fi network. Not to mention, even with your smartphones or tabs. Hence, can control the cooling anytime from anywhere.
2. Evidently, talking about efficiency. Well, it can’t be compared to other inverter Air conditioners. However, its energy consumption is restricted to 1485 Watts for a cooling capacity of 1.5 tons. In short, which is more efficient compared to other split non inverter AC.
3. Furthermore, it uses infrared sensors to monitor your movements while you are sleeping. Thus, the iSense feature controls the temperature of cooling accordingly. Hence, optimized performance for comfortable sleeping. Altogether, with huge energy saving.
4. Overall, the wave blade designed T-flow blower ensures less noise while working. Also, it’s aerodynamic design in addition to 4-way Air Swing feature ensures uniform cooling of every corner of the room.
5. In addition, it’s durable, corrosion-resistant & easy to clean Stainless steel filters highly improves the indoor air quality.
1 Year on Complete Unit. As well as, 5 Years on Compressor.
Find out more options for Best Air Conditioner in India (1.5 TON)
5. DAIKIN 1 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (FTKF35TV16U/RKF35TV16U, Copper Condenser)
Certainly, talking about the quality of cooling, the Japanese brand Daikin stands apart from all the other brands. Indeed, remarkable performance, energy-efficient & durable you can name all the qualities in this 1 ton AC from Daikin, which no doubt is one of the best 1 ton AC in India.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3620 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||822 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||483 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best ACs in India today:
1. Firstly, the Neo Swing Inverter Compressor technology where the rotation of the motor in the compressor is smooth & more effective. Hence, it optimizes the smooth flow of air along with protecting the compressor internals from any friction or other damages.
2. Altogether, with Neo swing tech compressor & indoor quiet operation, the airflow is highly optimized. Thus, thereby, the noise levels remain drastically low.
3. Certainly, one of the best aspects of this Air conditioner is the Coanda Airflow. As a result, instead of circulating air directly over your head it throws air upside towards walls & ceiling. Hence, each corner gets uniformly cooled.
4. Basically, the Econo mode limits the excessive power by operating the AC in most economic & efficient range. Hence, gives big-time savings on electricity bills.
5. In case, when it is extremely hot & you desire instant cooling the PowerChill mode works effectively to maintain the room temperature at a faster & quick pace.
6. Overall, with stabilizer free function, Daikin AC works fine for voltage fluctuations of 164V to 264V.
7. However, dynamic air conditioning needs clean & healthy air. Well, this is ensured with the help of PM 2.5 filter.
8. Not to mention, other features include Sleep timer function to stop AC in auto on set time & Self-diagnosis option for a hassle-free experience in solving the issue.
1 Year on this best air conditioner in India by Daikin. In addition, 5 Years on Compressor
6. GODREJ 1 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (GSC 12 GIG 5 DGOG, ALLOY CONDENSER)
Certainly, one of the largest players in the Indian Home appliance industry, Godrej has made its name relevant for best in class customer service, relevant products & widest sales network in Indian AC. Altogether, Excellent BEE – ISEER rating & best power savings this GSC 12 GIG 5 DGOG turns out to be the best Indian air conditioners.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3440 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||830 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||512 kWh|
FEATURES of this best AC in India under ₹ 40,000:
1. Especially, with 5.2 ISEER rating, which is highest among other ACs, this Air conditioner guarantees highly efficient performance. Additionally, with excellent energy savings. Hence, this certifies good savings in your pocket too.
2. In addition, it has a Parallel Flow Alloy Condenser, with a nano-coating technology. Hence, this ensures protection against corrosion or rust. Thus, making its life highly durable.
3. Particularly, for higher efficiency, it uses 3 different BLDC motors separately for the Indoor & Outdoor unit & compressor.
4. Not to mention, about the air circulation, the AC gives flexibility to the user either to choose between max or min air throw (UDAT). In addition, even controls the air throw thereby sensing the room temperature.
5. On the other hand, with the ECO mode, the Air conditioner ensures lesser power consumption. Thereupon, saves about 25% of energy, by making the compressor work effectively on power-saving mode.
6. In fact, the AC fan keeps working for 2-3 minutes even after shutting down the Air Conditioner to clean the remaining moisture from the evaporator.
7. Overall, other features include Sleep mode, Dry mode to remove excess humidity, Auto restart, Turbo mode with forced airflow & Silver Ion filters for clean airflow.
1 Year on Complete Unit, 10 Years on Compressor. As well as, 5 years on Condenser of this best air conditioner in India by Godrej.
7. CARRIER 1 TON 3 STAR SPLIT AC (12K 3 Star Ester Neo (F001) / 12K 3 Star Fixed Speed R32 ODU (F001), Copper Condenser)
Undoubtedly, with its unique series of innovations in the field of air conditioners Carrier has become one of the profound & best ac brands in India. In case, if you are running low on budget or certainly want to invest in buying non inverter AC then this 1 ton Air conditioner from Carrier is the perfect choice to go for.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||3550 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||980 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||758.62 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best AC in India under Rs 35,000:
1. Basically, with the efficient compressor, this fixed speed non inverter ac comes with many user flexible operating modes, such as an Auto mode that works in harmony with the ease of setting the Auto Start & Auto Stop timer settings.
2. Besides, the Follow me mode keeps the track of temperature around the remote control. Hence, it works to maintain the set temperature accordingly.
3. Additionally, the Turbo mode helps in an instant & fast cooling. Whereas, the Dry mode with dehumidifier proves useful when moisture in the air is high.
4. Last but not the least, the Sleep mode comes into play in maintaining the desirable pleasant temperature while we are sleeping. Whereas, the My mode option lets you customize the temperature settings according to your comfort & select it when needed.
5. Not to mention, the Intelligent CRF (Cleaning & Replacement Function) sensor senses the dust block or pollution in the Air conditioner. Hence, it generates an alarm when the dust turns off limits & needs proper cleaning.
6. Furthermore, talking about maintaining the purity of air, this AC has PM 2.5 as well as an Electrostatic dust filter to separate mini-sized dust particles. In addition, with Auto Cleanser function.
7. Overall, other features include Auto Restart on power fail, Refrigerant leakage detector & Louver Position Memory that sets the louver in the same angle when AC is turned ON again.
1 Year on Complete Unit. In addition, 10 Years on Compressor.
Find out more options for Best Air Conditioner in India (1 Ton).
8. GODREJ 2 TON 5 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AC (2T GIC 24 MGP5 WRA SPLIT 5S, ALLOY CONDENSER)
Undoubtedly, one of the most renowned & trusted names in Indian homes for quality appliances is Godrej, fabricating the best ACs for Indian conditions. Altogether, Energy-efficient, sleek design & powerful cooling all these features have made Godrej 2T GIC 24 MGP5 WRA one of the best ac’s in India 2020.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||6300 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1775 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||1026.47 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best air conditioner in India:
1. Undeniably, one of the premium features of this AC is the Varied Speed Twin Rotary Motor for Inverter Compressor. Basically, it has a range of speed frequency. Hence, it helps in faster cooling & huge energy saving.
2. In addition, the Multi-layered Acoustic jacket on compressor not only saves it from any external damages but even reduces the noise levels drastically.
3. Furthermore, for enhanced durability & long life of Parallel Flow Alloy Condenser, it is protected from rust & corrosion with the help of Nano Gold Fin technology coating.
4. Whereas, the evaporator tube is protected from corrosion, with the Hydrophilic Blue fin technology coating.
5. Basically, the Self Clean Auto blow feature removes out dirt & moisture from the indoor unit in order to prevent any fungal growth.
6. Additionally, the in-built voltage stabilizer adjusts the Air Conditioner for voltage drops between 160V to 280V.
7. Not to mention, the AC ensures the supply of most clean & purest air because of these filters:
|Active Carbon Filter||So as to, trap bacteria, cigarette smoke, unpleasant odor.|
|Anti Bacterial Filter||In case, for trapping pollen, bacteria & spores.|
|Anti Dirt Filter||In order to trap larger impurities like hairs, pet dander or dust.|
8. Also, other features included are Dry mode for removing humidity, Sleep follow mode & Eco mode for energy savings.
9. Apart from this, thinking about customer flexibility & space available, Godrej 2T GIC 24 MGP5 WRA gives ease of installing the outdoor unit about 30 meters away from the indoor unit.
1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Product. In addition, 5 Years Condenser Coil Warranty. As well as, 10 Years Compressor Warranty on this best air conditioner in India from Godrej.
9. CARRIER 2 TON 3 STAR INVERTER SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER (COPPER, CAI24EK3R39F0+CI243R3DC90, WHITE)
Certainly, with the strict norms of innovating air conditioning technology with extreme user flexibility, Carrier is another trusted Indian brand of AC. In fact, one such excellent product from the carrier Midea group is this AC CAI24EK3R39F0+CI243R3DC90 which comes with great features making it one of the best ac split in India.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||6200 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1985 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||1232.17 kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best 2-ton split ACs in India:
1. Basically, depending on the varying heat load, the Inverter Compressor works tirelessly fine. Thus, maintains the room temperature comfortably cool. Even when the ambient temperature touches 48°C.
2. Undoubtedly, leaping towards better user experience, the Air Conditioner comes with an option of My Mode. In short, it lets you set your preferred temperature & fan speed settings. And, this can be activated with a single press of a button.
3. In addition, with the Sleep mode, the AC raises the temperature by 1°C per hour for 2 hours & then for the next 5 hours so as to maintain the same temperature. Eventually, it switches OFF the AC. Thus, thereby saving your electricity & ensuring a peaceful sleep.
4. Meanwhile, the Indian grid is supposed to suffer multiple voltage fluctuations. Hence, this is taken care of with the in-built voltage stabilizer that works fine even at 48°C.
5. Altogether, with a series of Electrostatic Dust filter & PM 2.5 filter, harmful particles of even the smallest size of 2.5 microns are removed from the air. Thus, making the air healthy, fresh & hygienic.
6. Especially, for better & long life, the evaporator fins are made of Hydrophilic Aluminium Fin. Whereas, the condenser fins are of Aluminium Slit Fin.
7. Lastly, other features include Auto-restart on sudden power failure, Refrigerant leakage detector, Follow me mode & Dry mode for excess humidity.
1 Year on Complete Unit. In addition, 10 Years on Compressor
10. VOLTAS 1.5 TON 5 STAR WINDOW AIR CONDITIONER (185DZA, COPPER CONDENSER)
To clarify, Window AC technology has not been upgraded much with time. Overall, they lack advanced sensors, filters & technologies. Hence, we usually don’t recommend buying them. But, in case, you are considering to buy one, then you can look at VOLTAS 1.5 TON 5 STAR WINDOW AC (185DZA).
Undoubtedly, when it comes to cooling & air conditioning, Voltas has been a pioneer in this field in India. Altogether, Smart & innovative thinking put into efforts with economical price tag is this AC from Voltas which is the best air conditioner company in India.
|RATED COOLING CAPACITY||5000 Watts|
|RATED POWER CONSUMPTION||1510 Watts at 230V|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION (approx.)||1192kWh|
FEATURES of one of the best Window AC in India:
1. Certainly, with 100% copper condenser, it ensures effective heat transfer. As a result, all-weather comfort with High Ambient Cooling that cools the room instantly even when the temperature soars 50°C high.
2. Additionally, it removes out excessive humidity with Active Dehumidifier sensors.
3. Undeniably, fresh Air is guaranteed with 2 Stage Anti-dust filtration. Basically, it removes odor, dust, pollens, dirt & other harmful particles to give you fresh cool air.
4. In addition, it maintains a comfortable ambient temperature of the room while sleeping with the Sleep Mode. Hence, it cuts down excess energy usage while working.
5. In fact, the Steady Cool Compressor works great with the Eco mode to save huge on power. Hence, great savings on electricity bills too. However, compared to Split ACs & Inverter ACs power consumption of Window ACs are way higher.
6. Meanwhile, other feature includes Self-diagnosis to troubleshoot issues, Auto restart on shutting down due to power cuts & Turbo mode for instant cooling.
7. Contrarily, one of the major drawbacks of this AC is the complaints about bit high noise levels. In fact, its rated noise level is 54dB.
1 Year on Product. As well as, 4 Years on Compressor.
BUYING GUIDE FOR BEST AIR CONDITIONER IN INDIA:
Meanwhile, with the global temperature soaring all-time high, the demand for best Air conditioners India has increased tremendously. Eventually, this has made the companies to bring substantial progress in their technologies too. Hence, there are the best brands in ac with several feature-loaded models of best ac in India available for the customers.
However, it is of great necessity that before investing in an Air Conditioner you should be aware of a few vital factors that have to be considered except for just which ac is best. Overall, this summarized buying guide walks you around those aspects necessary to choose the best air conditioner in India.
CAPACITY/ TONNAGE OF AIR CONDITIONER
Not to mention, we often underestimate the cooling capacity calculations for the best air conditioner in India, before thinking of buying a top brand of ac. However, we need to understand that the most important factor in the selection of an AC is calculating its cooling capacity first
On a very basic note, it’s not just the room size or area but several other points too that need to be considered. All in all, it involves the city you live in & it’s climate behavior, utilities in the room, effect & position of sunlight concerning room ceilings & walls. Also, the number of hours & months of usage of the Air Conditioner. In short, these data when compiled help you give a good idea about the AC tonnage that you exactly need at your place.
TYPE OF AIR CONDITIONER
Particularly, there are 3 types of AC available in market Window AC, Split Non inverter AC & Inverter Split AC. All in all, Window AC might give you an upper hand in less space usage. Then again, we highly recommend not to go for Window Air conditioners, as with the years passing by there hasn’t been any major upgrade in them.
Generally, Normal Split Air Conditioners are quite preferable over Window ACs. Owing to their faster cooling, less noise, multiple filters & flexible operating modes. However, the drawback of Split Non-inverter AC over Inverter ACs is higher power usage. That is because the compressor loading is uneven. Whereas, Inverter ACs move a higher leap with inverter compressors. As a result, these best air conditioners in India helps in great energy & bill savings.
BEE/ ISEER ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING
Undoubtedly, one of the most common household worries in India is the electricity usage of an Air conditioner & the bill that comes with it. However, this is affected by how you use your Air Conditioner & the electricity tariffs in your area.
Hence, it gets quite clear that the most energy-efficient best air conditioner in India would cut down on your electricity bills drastically.
Overall, the energy efficiency of an air conditioner can be judged by understanding it’s BEE star rating & ISEER (Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency ratio).
Typically, lots of calculations go for marking a star rating of an appliance. In layman terms, higher the star rating higher the appliance would be energy efficient. Thus, higher would be your savings. Hence, we would suggest not to choose an Air Conditioner whose star rating is below 3.
In addition, apart from the BEE star rating, the ISEER value is of prime importance too. In short, it gives you the idea of total heat removed by the total amount of energy used. Thus, it gets clear, higher the ISEER value more heat would be removed to make the room cooler. Simultaneously, less amount of electricity would be used.
As a result, the BEE makes it mandatory for Indian AC manufacturers to declare the ISEER on the star rating label. Meanwhile, here is the defined range of ISEER for Inverter AC.
So far, little if you know about the working of an Air conditioner, the condenser coils help in removing out the heat outside from the room which is collected by the refrigerant.
Hence, for better cooling & efficient working, it becomes extremely necessary that the heat transfer from the condenser is optimum. Basically, this highly depends on its material.
Typically, 2 types of coil material available include copper coil & aluminium alloy coil. On one hand, the copper coil has better heat transfer & strength features compared to others. Thus, it facilitates faster & efficient cooling. Whereas, aluminium coils are easy to be moulded into coils & are comparatively cheaper.
In addition, apart from this, to prevent the coils from corrosion various anti-corrosion technologies such as Blue Fin technology coating or Gold Fin technology is used in the best air conditioners in India.
Indeed, Compressors play a vital role as they work with the refrigerant itself. Overall, with the 2 types of compressors available, the reciprocating compressor is similar to the piston-cylinder assembly. As a result, they are easy to maintain even at high pressures. Hence, are suitable for homes & small office spaces.
On the other hand, the rotary compressor has an assembly of rotors with a small gap between them for compression. However, these work well when the usage is higher & gives low noise. Hence, these are good for larger office spaces.
OTHER FEATURES TO LOOK OUT IN BEST AIR CONDITIONERS IN INDIA:
1. REFRIGERANT LEAKAGE DETECTION:
Chiefly, advanced & best Air Conditioners in India have detection sensors for sensing any leakages of refrigerant. Hence, it helps in big time-saving refrigerant which would rather go waste & in time drop the cooling effect too.
2. VARIOUS MODES:
Certainly, nowadays, the best air conditioners in India gives much flexibility to the user with varied in-built modes of operations. Particularly, such as Sleep mode, Follow mode, Dry mode (with dehumidifier) for removing excess moisture from the air, Power cooling or Turbo mode for instant cooling even temperature outside is hot as 50°C, Economic mode at 24°C set temperature for energy savings.
3. AUTO RESTART:
Since power failure is a coincidence, but with Auto-restart the Air Conditioner starts again with the same set mode when the power supply gets healthy.
4. ADVANCED FILTERS:
However, with global air condition getting worse day by day, just cooling hot air isn’t sufficient. Instead, one needs to think & be careful about the quality of air as well. Particularly, Advanced filters like Dust filters, PM 2.5 filters, Silver Ion filters in the best air conditioners in India arrest harmful particles of smallest size even.
5. IN-BUILT STABILIZER:
Meanwhile, it is obvious that huge voltage fluctuations adversely affect the AC circuit. However, Air Conditioners with in-built voltage stabilizers are capable enough to handle voltage dips of about 180V to 250V easily.
6. SELF DIAGNOSIS:
Furthermore, Self-diagnosis features help the user to troubleshoot issues regarding AC initially at their level with some simple steps from manual & pressing buttons on the remote control related to the problem. This makes it one of the desirable aspect of the best air conditioners in India.
REFRIGERANT USED IN AIR CONDITIONERS
Basically, Coolant or refrigerant is the gas that plays an important role in absorbing the heat from the room. Hence, being considerate about the global temperature & climate changes it becomes mandatory on our part to choose the refrigerant wisely.
Especially, now phased out, initially CFC (Chloro Fluro Carbon) or R12 gases were used that did cooling effectively. Contrarily, they were much harmful to the environment. Thereby, leading to ozone depletion.
Progressing over this, HCFC (Hydro Chloro Fluro Carbon) or R22 gases were introduced. However, these also weren’t much eco-friendly. Meanwhile, majority Air Conditioners in India use HCFC as coolant. In fact, soon within 4-5 years, this coolant would be discarded for use.
Eventually, compared to former two, best air conditioners in India use HFC (Hydro Fluoro Carbon) gases which include R32, R134, R410A are eco-friendly that work without causing any ozone depletion. As a result, over the years, the world has now moved over & switched to these coolants.
FINAL COMMENTS BASED ON SURVEY & RESEARCH
Well, with severe climate changes that the world is facing, according to India Today the highest temperature recorded during the summer of 2019 in India was close to 51°C.
Hence, after a comprehensive discussion over the best air conditioner in India 2020, we conducted a general survey among the people in order to get better clarity on the context of various questions & doubts that people might carry.
AIR CONDITIONER SURVEY RESULTS
1. Certainly, out of all who participated in the survey, 61.5% of people came forward who use Air Conditioners at their homes. Of which 50% use Normal Split Non iverter AC while 31.3% of people use Inverter Air Conditioners.
2. In fact, When questioned about energy efficiency 50% of people claimed to have 3-star ACs whereas 43.8% of people said they use 5-star BEE rated Air Conditioners. Although, we highly recommend using AC above 3 stars. In fact, a higher rated AC would eventually cost more but would drastically save on your electricity bills in the long run.
3. Meanwhile, out of all, 84.6% of people agreed that Inverter ACs are better over other models of air conditioners. Similarly, we recommend using inverter ACs as of now they are the leading innovation.
4. Evidently, to answer one frequently asked question which are the best air conditioners in India or which brand ac is best. So, after our research based on Manufacturer’s data, BEE data related to the star rating, annual energy consumption, ISEER values, features & customer feedback the Best Air Conditioner/AC brands in India in 2020 included Daikin, Carrier, LG, Voltas, Godrej, Hitachi, Blue star. However, these brands mentioned over here is based on our perception. Although, some people may have had a good experience with other brands as well.
So, after going through the reviews of best air conditioners in India, in case of any doubt feel free to check the FAQs on AC or drop them in the comment box.