We at Appliance Arena understand that your personal information, technically speaking PII (Personally identifiable information) which makes you distinct from the others is the prime importance of security & how it is used online. We make it our priority to protect the privacy of our visitors.
What information do we collect?
For your ease of experience, we do not collect any kind of information when you visit our site anonymously. We collect information as email addresses from you only when you comment on our website blogs or respond to a survey or fill out a form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing interaction, surf the website this is done only too:
1. Enhance your experience & respond well to your needs.
2. To respond to customer service requests or customer support.
3. The email address that you provide is used to provide you the information regarding your requests, inquiries, or questions.
4. To improve our website based on your suggestions & feedbacks for a better experience.
How do we protect your information?
We never ask for your private information. We do follow a series of security checks & regular malware checking for securing the information that you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes, to remember & process the items in the shopping cart. But it’s optional on your end to entertain it.
Technically speaking, Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
1. Understand & save user’s trails & preferences for a better experience in future visits.
2. To remember & process the items in the shopping cart.
3. To compile data regarding site traffic & site interaction for developing the enhanced user experience. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Talking about being optional, you can choose to either turn off all the cookies or ask your system to warn you to permit any cookie that is been sent, through some minor changes in the Help section of your browser.
However, doing this won’t create any changes in your experience as such, but some features might be disabled or not function properly.
We do not entertain to sell, trade or transfer your PII personal information to any other distrusted outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or provide services to you, for as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor NPI information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
On some occasions, at our carefulness, we may include or offer third-party products & services at our website. However, these third-party sites have their separate & independent privacy policies which don’t concern with us & do not apply to our privacy policies. Thus, we hold no responsibility or liability for the content, data or any activities of these linked sites.
For better user experience & protect the integrity of our website, we may entertain your feedback about these linked sites.
We have not enabled Google Adsense on our site yet, but, we may do it in the coming future.
For better user experience, Google’s advertising needs can be detailed down by Google Advertising Principles.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
For a fact, we understand when it comes to online exposure for children below the age of 13 years things turn to be crucial & critical. Although we do not market products or services to children under 13 & for the added protection we ask parents or guardians to monitor & guide their children online activities.
When it comes to collect personal information from children below 13, the COPPA directly puts Parents in control & charge. And if your child submits his/her PII personal information unknowingly, we would appreciate your contact with us, so that we could do our best to take down any of that information from our records.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations
To be under CAN SPAM Act we agree on the following aspects:
1. Not entertain or use any false or misleading services or email addresses.
2. Include the address of our business or site.
3. Understand & identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
4. Easily allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
5. Appreciate & entertain opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
6. Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
If at any point of given time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
[email protected] and we will promptly remove you from EACH & ALL corresponding subscriptions.